Blackmores Follow-on has been specially developed to help meet the nutritional needs of your growing baby. With breakthrough ingredient INFAT Beta-palmitin (OPO), it is a premium formula for babies aged from 6-12 months.
Store can in a cool, dry place (e.g. pantry). Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures. Use contents of can within four weeks of opening.
- Always prepare each bottle separately and freshly for every feed
- Discard unused portions; do not keep for later feeding
- Follow preparation instructions exactly
- Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill
If you are considering an alternative to breastfeeding, please consult your health care professional.
Ingredients: Milk Solids, Vegetable Oil Blend, Lactose, Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS), Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, Mono- and Di-glycerides), LCPUFAs DHA and ARA powder (contains micro- algal oil and fungi oil), Taurine, Nucleotides (5
Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, di Sodium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, tri Calcium Phosphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite).
Vitamins (L-Sodium Ascorbate (vitamin C), Inositol, d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (vitamin A), Nicotinamide (vitamin B3), Cholecalciferol (vitamin D), Calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5), Thiamine Hydrochloride (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Folic Acid (vitamin B9), Phytonadione (vitamin K1), D-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)).
CONTAINS MILK AND SOY
- Wash hands and all equipment before preparing formula
- Sterilise all equipment by boiling for five minutes of by using an approved steriliser
- Boil fresh drinking water for five minutes and leave to cool
- When cool, measure out the required amount of water and formula by consulting the FEEDING GUID
- Using only the scoop provided, lightly fill one measurement of the powder and use levelling